If your idea of a “white Christmas” includes lounging around while enjoying a unique dining experience, then this railroad adventure is for you. Relax and enjoy a very merry setting to help you escape the holiday chaos. Listen to historical narration and holiday music on your way to visit the Trough Canyon in its wintry secret season. This is a peaceful time when the canyon bald eagles are commonly seen tending to their nests preparing for the next breeding season.
- Festive holiday dining
- 3 hour winter canyon cruise, no layover
- Eagles are very active preparing for their nesting season
- Relaxed dining, holiday music, and time to explore
- Escape the holiday chaos in the solitude of a quiet canyon
- Experience Trough Canyon in its peaceful winter setting
- Check in at Ticket Window between 10:30 AM and 11:30 AM
- Boarding at 11:30 AM
- Departure 12:00 PM
- Meal service begins upon departure
- Return to the Station 3:00 PM
Classes of Service and Pricing
Ride and explore while you enjoy a unique festive dining venue. Choose from three classes of service and let us jumpstart your holiday spirit.
Ready to catch those joyful vibes? These beautifully restored 1950s club cars offer cozy loveseats with tables and booths amidst the warm glow of Christmas lights. With 5 courses of holiday inspired heavy hors d’oeuvres and desserts, your winter canyon experience is the perfect way to celebrate the season.
- Adults (21+ Only): $145
Our 1940s dining cars with table service are climate-controlled and have expansive windows for you to take in the mesmerizing views and incredible eagle sightings. With our most upgraded 4-course meal service, you will enjoy delicious Christmas themed-dining in a relaxing holiday setting.
- Adults (17+ Only): $145