Experience the Magic of the Holiday Season
Every winter, the Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad brings families the journey of a lifetime on a magical Christmas train ride. Experience the holidays with newfound joy as you and your children board our train and get whisked away to the North Pole and pick up Santa Clause to save Christmas. From caroling, to milk and cookies, hot cocoa and cider, everyone can relive the magic this winter. Come see what else you’ll experience when you ride the North Pole Express train!
On the Train:
- 75-minute interactive train ride
- Milk and Mrs. Claus’ famous cookies
- Christmas caroling
- Santa boards train at the North Pole
- Every child receives a gift from Santa
At the Station:
- Event barn with activities
- Letters to Santa
- Coloring stations
- Great photo ops
- Nativity with live animals
- Hot cocoa, snacks as well as s’mores pits*
*Additional cost “Cash Only”
Bring your family and friends on the North Pole Express train for an adventure to the North Pole and meet up with Santa Clause to save Christmas! This Christmas train ride will be a memory your loved ones will keep for ages to come. This season make the North Pole Express your families Christmas tradition.
*During The North Pole Express excursions restrooms on board the train are closed due to live production in the isles and winterizing of the train, please be sure to use the restrooms or porta potties at the station prior to departure*
North Pole Express Cancellation Policy
North Pole Express Cancellation Policy:
- NPE Ticket sales are non-refundable. If you need to cancel, an in-house credit can be held for a future excursion (subject to availability- Excluding third party vouchers) through October 31st the following year. If Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad cancels a trip due to inclement weather, we will do our best to reschedule your party on another North Pole Express trip. If no reschedule can be made, an in-house credit will be held until October 31st of the following year.
- Full credit in both First Class and Standard Coach can be held only if cancellations/date changes are made one week prior to the excursion date. If cancellations & date changes are less than one week prior to the excursion, a $10 service fee per ticket will be deducted from your in-house credit to reschedule.
- Purchases from third-party bookings made through platforms such as Groupon, Travelzoo, or any other third-party company, a rescheduling fee of $10 will be applied to the booking, regardless of whether cancellations or date changes are requested less than one week prior to the scheduled excursion.
- All North Pole Express In-House Credits from the current season expire on Oct 31st of the following year.
- North Pole Express Ticket reschedules can only be made for the same North Pole Express season (NPE). NPE tickets cannot transfer to NPE the following year.
Attention: Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate separate reservation requests for seating together on this excursion. To guarantee that your party is seated together, we kindly ask that all members of your group be booked under a single reservation.
Please note while we will make every effort to accommodate any additional tickets added to your reservation at a later date, we cannot guarantee that they will be seated together with the original tickets. Our team will strive to provide the best possible arrangements, but seating proximity for later additions may be subject to availability.